Cancelling Subscriptions. You may cancel your Subscription by discontinuing it from renewing at any time. PLEASE NOTE, HOWEVER, THAT ALL SALES ARE FINAL. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OF ANY PORTION OF THE VIP FEE PAID FOR THE THEN CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD AT THE TIME OF CANCELLATION. To cancel your Subscription and discontinuing it from renewing, you can turn off the auto-renewal setting in your App Store settings. You will be responsible for all VIP Fees (plus any applicable taxes and other charges) incurred for the then current Subscription period. If you cancel your Subscription, we will allow you to access the VIP Services until the most recently paid-up Subscription period ends, and then will terminate your access to the VIP Services. Cancelling your Subscription won’t cancel your App Account. See Section II.3 above for information on terminating your App Account.
To cancel your auto-renewing subscription:
- Go into your iPhone's settings.
- Tap on iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top.
- View Apple ID.
- Tap the Manage button under Subscriptions.
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you'd like to cancel.
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you'd like to cancel -> Tap the app's details page.