You agree not to post upload, publish, submit or transmit any User Content that (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or (viii) is sexually explicit or sexually suggestive.
Violating these terms will result in account deactivation and expulsion of the app.
Community Guidelines - Understand what it means to be apart of the Victorious community.
- Support and encourage each other. Everyone has their own unique challenges. Let’s this make this community a positive and supportive space for everyone to interact.
- Be respectful and judgement-free. If you have constructive criticism to share with a member of the community, be sure to frame it in a positive light.
- Moderate your content. We want to maintain a positive and healthy platform. Before posting any content, please ensure it is within our community guidelines.
- Do not spam. Reposting the same content multiple times, repetitive comments, creating fake accounts, and messaging other users for commercial gain is not allowed.
- Do not create profiles impersonating other individuals. Using misleading or inaccurate information will not be tolerated.
- Do not post pornographic or overtly sexual content. Any content containing nudity, fully or partially-nude individuals, will be removed for the app.
- Do not post graphic content that contains violent, self injury illegal or dangerous activities. We do not encourage any acts of violence and do not allow content depicting any
- Do not abuse, harass, or bully other members in the community. Any content that suggests physical or psychological harm to another person is not allowed.
- Do not post content containing hate speech or threats. Content that condones violence against individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, or sexual orientation/gender identity is not allowed.
- Do not post any drug use, even if it is legal in your region. Keep the app drug-free.
- Do not solicit personal information. Please respect the privacy of others. Do not publish another person’s private or confidential information. This includes, but is not limited to, social security number, home address, email, or phone number.
Positivity is core to our community. If you have constructive criticism to share with a member of the community, be sure to frame it in a positive light.
Every member of the community should feel comfortable and safe to share content about any aspect of their life. They will be able to do so without ridicule, hate, harassment, or discouragement.
Support and Motivation
This is a place where anyone can receive support and encouragement, especially those who may not have access to a support network in the physical world. It’s a community where members can proactively motivate each other to live healthy lifestyles.
Respectful and Judgement-Free
Each person has their own unique challenges — physical or mental. This community is a positive and supportive space.
How to Report:
TWO Levels of Moderation
Victorious has implemented two levels of moderation to protect users from cyberbullying and improper use of the app.
1) Human moderation: Each post is viewed by a thoroughly trained Victorious team member. Posts that are deemed as inappropriate or outlined as misuse in our community guidelines will be removed. Recurring offenses will lead to the account being disabled.
2) Community reporting: Each user has the power to report any posts they deem as inappropriate by doing the following.
-Tap into the content view
-Tap the three dots in the top right corner
- OR -
-Click & hold on a comment or piece of content
This will notify our moderation team to review the content and user in question. Our team will be able to remove the content and user in question. After five reports the post will be removed the feed permanently.
**You may find content you don’t like, but doesn’t violate the Community Guidelines. If that happens, you can unfollow or block the person who posted it so the content is removed from your view.
((Violation to any of the following categories may lead to suspension or disabling of the account))
No one likes spam
We want to promote genuine interactions and therefore discourage reposting the same content multiple times, repetitive comments, creating fake accounts, and messaging other users for commercial gain.
Let’s talk about sex, baby - zero tolerance
For a variety of reasons, we don’t allow nudity. Photos, videos, and digitally-created content containing pornographic or nudity of any kind is not allowed and will result in immediate deactivation of an account. Artistic content that contains nudity will also result in immediate deactivation of an account.
Any content containing fully or partially-nude underaged children will be removed from the app and will result in immediate deactivation of an account.
Cyber-bullying is still bullying
Any content that suggests physical or psychological harm to another person is not allowed.
There is a fine line between a good debate and malicious intent. However, we will re if we feel the intention is to provoke negative feelings in another person will result in the content or comments removed from the app. If the behavior persists it may result in deactivation of the account.
We encourage free speech but we don't permit hate speech.
We do not permit individuals to attack others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition. Also, threats to harm the public / personal safety are not allowed and taken very seriously.
To maintain a positive and healthy platform, explicit graphic content is not allowed. Explicit graphic content includes, but is not limited to, depictions of abuse, animal abuse, or bodily harm to yourself or others.
Giveaways are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple. The giveaways are fully sponsored by Victorious, Inc.
We’ve crafted these guidelines to ensure that everyone within the Victorious community has an enjoyable experience.